Ok, I am seriously in love with this coat. Between saving for my mortgage and budgeting for some of my other projects, I was really conflicted on whether or not to make the purchase. Yes, it’s from Forever 21 and under $45, but when you are trying to be frugal and not compulsively spend, all of these little things seem to add up and will factor in to whether or not you should make the purchase. I spotted it while on a layover in Denver, Colorado (PS. What a gorgeous city!!) I put it on hold and went back to the hotel to get ready for my pick up for my flight to Phoenix. Needless to say, I ran back to the store as I realized I could not leave it behind.
Meet The Flightalista
Hi! I’m Lauren, a Flight Attendant by day and night, and a Blogger somewhere in between. Follow along on my jet set adventures through fashion, style and travel!
Subscribe to The Flightalista so you never miss a post!
- Give me all the sweaters please! With the …Read More »
- You guys, I can’t wait to dive in …Read More »
- Lake Como After flying in and spending two …Read More »
- Getting there This past June, my mom told …Read More »
- I recently discovered the website Zaful and was …Read More »
Travel Essentials For Your Carry-On
- ▼ 2017
- ▼ October
- ► September
- ► August
- ► July
- ► June
- ► May
- ► April
- ► March
- ► February