So one of the things I love most about living on the West Coast or the ‘wet’ coast as one of my colleagues referred to it, is our ability to get outside and be one with nature all winter long. Yes, it rains A LOT, but our above zero temperatures and naturally mild climate make Vancouver one of the top destinations for outdoor adventurers.
Meet The Flightalista
Hi! I’m Lauren, a Flight Attendant by day and night, and a Blogger somewhere in between. Follow along on my jet set adventures through fashion, style and travel!
Subscribe to The Flightalista so you never miss a post!
- Lake Como After flying in and spending two …Read More »
- Getting there This past June, my mom told …Read More »
- I recently discovered the website Zaful and was …Read More »
- With August right around the corner, I am …Read More »
- This has been the perfect little romper to …Read More »
Travel Essentials For Your Carry-On
- ▼ 2017
- ▼ August
- ► July
- ► June
- ► May
- ► April
- ► March
- ► February