So one of the things I love most about living on the West Coast or the ‘wet’ coast as one of my colleagues referred to it, is our ability to get outside and be one with nature all winter long. Yes, it rains A LOT, but our above zero temperatures and naturally mild climate make Vancouver one of the top destinations for outdoor adventurers.
Meet The Flightalista
Hi! I’m Lauren, a Flight Attendant by day and night, and a Blogger somewhere in between. Follow along on my jet set adventures through fashion, style and travel!
Subscribe to The Flightalista so you never miss a post!
- Now I realize that tis the season to …Read More »
- The men in our lives seem to be …Read More »
- Target- $20 | 2. La Vie en Rose- …Read More »
- Black Friday may not be a statutory holiday …Read More »
- Zaful is a one stop online shop for …Read More »
Travel Essentials For Your Carry-On
- ▼ 2017
- ▼ December
- ► November
- ► October
- ► September
- ► August
- ► July
- ► June
- ► May
- ► April
- ► March
- ► February