Follow my blog with Bloglovin
I’m calling this look ‘Tomboy Casual Chic’, because it screams just that. When I was living abroad in Auckland, a pair of jeans and a t-shirt meant getting dressed up for me. A little sad, I know, but it’s amazing how good a great pair of jeans can actually make you feel. When I wasn’t suiting up for my corporate day job in New Zealand, I was opting for a pair of my trustee leggings, a tank top, and finishing off my look with a tattered pair of flip flops and slouchy sweatshirt. Not the most stylish, or fashion forward outfit, but was it ever comfortable!
Meet The Flightalista
Hi! I’m Lauren, a Flight Attendant by day and night, and a Blogger somewhere in between. Follow along on my jet set adventures through fashion, style and travel!
Subscribe to The Flightalista so you never miss a post!
- Now I realize that tis the season to …Read More »
- The men in our lives seem to be …Read More »
- Target- $20 | 2. La Vie en Rose- …Read More »
- Black Friday may not be a statutory holiday …Read More »
- Zaful is a one stop online shop for …Read More »
Travel Essentials For Your Carry-On
- ▼ 2017
- ▼ December
- ► November
- ► October
- ► September
- ► August
- ► July
- ► June
- ► May
- ► April
- ► March
- ► February