As a Flight Attendant, wearing a watch is part of my uniform and it is so incredibly important in my job for a multitude of reasons. For one, we want to make sure that the aircraft departs and arrives in a timely manner. So when Jord reached out to me, I not only knew it would be the perfect fit, but a product that I could really get behind!
Meet The Flightalista
Hi! I’m Lauren, a Flight Attendant by day and night, and a Blogger somewhere in between. Follow along on my jet set adventures through fashion, style and travel!
Subscribe to The Flightalista so you never miss a post!
- Now I realize that tis the season to …Read More »
- The men in our lives seem to be …Read More »
- Target- $20 | 2. La Vie en Rose- …Read More »
- Black Friday may not be a statutory holiday …Read More »
- Zaful is a one stop online shop for …Read More »
Travel Essentials For Your Carry-On
- ▼ 2017
- ▼ December
- ► November
- ► October
- ► September
- ► August
- ► July
- ► June
- ► May
- ► April
- ► March
- ► February