I’m rounding up my favourite outfits from my trip to Italy this summer! I thought long and hard about what to pack, and each of my outfits were methodically planned out taking into consideration the weather and city I was traveling to! Honestly, I have never put THAT much thought into what I wanted to wear on vacation. Of course knew I wanted to look cute, but when you are running around sightseeing for hours on end it’s important to be practical!
Meet The Flightalista
Hi! I’m Lauren, a Flight Attendant by day and night, and a Blogger somewhere in between. Follow along on my jet set adventures through fashion, style and travel!
Subscribe to The Flightalista so you never miss a post!
- Now I realize that tis the season to …Read More »
- The men in our lives seem to be …Read More »
- Target- $20 | 2. La Vie en Rose- …Read More »
- Black Friday may not be a statutory holiday …Read More »
- Zaful is a one stop online shop for …Read More »
Travel Essentials For Your Carry-On
- ▼ 2017
- ▼ December
- ► November
- ► October
- ► September
- ► August
- ► July
- ► June
- ► May
- ► April
- ► March
- ► February